AMP provide feasibility services for projects and programmes across all our stated sectors, including pre-feasibility, project scoping, surveys and data acquisition, technical analysis, financial and economic assessment, and examination of legal and environmental issues. In this way we provide our clients with all the necessary information to enable them to make informed decisions regarding their project or programme.
We undertake feasibility studies for change management and development of projects, which may include the examination of applicable existing relevant policies, plans, laws and regulations. We will also look at international agreements, review related studies, as well as case studies that demonstrate international best practice that is transportable and can be tailored to meet client’s needs.
We implement a range of services at feasibility stage, from carrying out analysis of the economic and financial feasibility of investment, to the assessment of appropriate sites, both physically and environmentally, and provide recommendations accordingly. In this way, we provide clients with a holistic and be-spoke service to meet their needs and budget.
- Project scoping
- Market analysis
- Data Acquisition
- International/domestic legal and regulatory compliance
- International best practice review
- Subject matter expertise (SME)
- Identify/review related academic papers and case studies
- Demand forecasting
- Financial and economic assessment
- Risk & opportunity identification
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Environmental appraisal
- Change management analysis
- Technical feasibility analysis
- Concept design
- Project programming